The Health and Social Care Act has created a new landscape for healthcare provision and purchasing with new providers and greater competition. There will be greater local public accountability and better integration of health and social care. The Nicholson Challenge will require service redesign and greater efficiency saving. CCGs will need to involve patients in redesigning care pathways. Health and Wellbeing Boards will need to influence the public to lead healthier life styles. 'No decision about me without me' - a small shift in patient referrals, particularly from those living on the edge of the catchment area can make a significant difference to Trust income and profitability.
- As a CCG how do you involve patients in service redesign, while improving efficiency of commissioning and outcomes?
- As a member of a Health and Wellbeing Board how can you influence the public to lead healthier life styles? Reducing obesity, diabetes etc
- How can you influence patients to choose your Trust and not another one?
What do you need to do to attract more patients? See NHS marketing publications
- How do you attract pharma and technology companies to conduct commercial research? See our case study
- As an independent provider/NHS private ward how do you attract patients?
- Are your patients having a positive experience and are you satisfying them? What improvements could be made? - Service redesign, enhanced customer care? See HSJ article
- How do you implement a patient centred approach into your Trust?
- Are you going for Foundation Trust status?
Do you need strategic marketing input into your application and afterwards in your Trust?
We have a network of strategic marketing expertise and affiliate companies and can offer a range of consultancy services to meet your needs:
- Stakeholder engagement and customer research
- Attracting more patients to your Trust
- Developing sustainable commercial partnerships and revenue streams
- Developing Social Marketing Strategies to improve public health
- Involving patients in service redesign for greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Introducing a Patient Focus into the organisation – developing the staff and teams
- Foundation Trust applications
- Competitor Research for sustainable competitive advantage
- Staff Training
- Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust
- St George’s Healthcare - New head injury hospital
- Department of Health
- The MRI Centre
- The London Clinic
- St Helier NHS Trust - First Wave NHS Trust
- Old Court Hospital
- Mr Arnott’s Eye Surgeon Practice
- Health Education Authority
- Marketing Submission for Trust Status
- Feasibility and Business Plan for a New Specialist Private Hospital
- Commercial Research Strategy for a Leading Tertiary Referral Trust
- Communication Strategy for National Service Framework
In addition to our network of expertise we also work with healthcare specialist, managers and clinical experts.