New challenges face pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies -
- The abolition of PCTs and takeover by CCGs (Clinical Commissioning Groups)
- New stakeholders and gatekeepers
- Greater challenges to market entry and adoption - NICE, HTAs etc
- The introduction of value-based pricing - see our report
- NHS structural and strategic changes - NHS Commissioning Board
- Changes in Government, legislation and policy
- New technologies – new chemical entities and innovations in delivery.
Specialist expertise is often required to complement that of your in-house team. We can work with your team or independently.
Additional resources and/or an external perspective are often required at product launches, NICE appraisals or when facing new challenges.
With our network of specialist expertise and affiliate companies we can undertake any size of project and offer a range of services from a virtual external marketing department or strategic planning department to very specialist finite projects.
- Policy change insights - board reviews, strategy reviews, training
- Early phase market appraisal and strategy development
- Market entry, market access and pre-launch strategy
- New company start-ups
- Brand launch and re-launch
- Strategic product portfolio reviews
- Partnerships - with other medical companies; NHS; patient groups; for Research
- Stakeholder and market mapping, reimbursement and tariff appriasal, Health Economics
- Feasibility studies and appraisals for in-licensing, mergers
- Company / Product turn around – for failing companies or products
- Astra Zeneca
- Baxter Healthcare
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- DuPont Pharmaceuticals
- Guerbet Laboratories
- Sanofi Aventis
- Vifor Pharma
- Strategy to Turn Around a Failing Company
- Marketing Excellence Benchmarking
- UK Market Entry Strategy
- Marketing Due Diligence / Feasibility For In-licensing Product
In addition to our network of expertise we also work with epidemiologist, NHS commissioners, health economists and clinical and regulatory experts.